New Update: COVID-19 Policy/Procedures
During these unusual times, we at Oro Valley Eyecare appreciate your patience and flexibility. We are continually working to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. As we actively review the national and state guidelines, we hope to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. As guidelines change, we wish to make you aware of our new office policies during this time:
- We are currently scheduling ALL visits by appointment only.
- All patients are to wear a mask that covers both nose and mouth, in the office at all times.
- Unless accompanying a minor or for medical assistance, we ask that only the patient scheduled for the exam enter the office so that we can provide a safe environment by limiting the amount of people in our office at one time.
- We ask that you arrive on time to your appointment instead of early to limit the amount of people in office at one time.
- Upon arrival, we will conduct a noninvasive temperature check and measure oxygen levels. Anyone unable to meet normal checks, or is feeling unwell, will be rescheduled.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, are feeling unwell, or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 please call us at (520) 229-2010 to reschedule your appointment.
- Patient forms can be accessed online and can be accessed through https://hushforms.com/orovalleyeyecarepatientinformation
- The front door will be locked to limit traffic in our office. If you have an appointment, we will be expecting you and will let you in.
- We offer curbside pick-ups and drop-offs. Please call to schedule and notify us of your arrival: (520) 229-2010
- If you are in need of an appointment other than routine vision care (eyeglass/contact lens exam) we offer telemedicine visits with our doctors to address any medical ocular concerns.
- We continue to work on modified hours, including partial suspension of our Saturday office hours.
- During this time we are dedicated to answering your questions and scheduling appointments, however, if we are unable to answer you immediately, we will respond within 24-48 hours. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and well.