Update Covid-19 Policy
During these unusual times, we at Oro Valley Eyecare appreciate your patience and flexibility. We are continually working to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. As we actively review the national and state guidelines, we hope to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. As guidelines change, we wish to make you aware of our new office policies during this time:
- We are currently scheduling all visits by appointment only.
- We recommend that all patients wear masks in our office. All staff members are wearing masks.
- Unless accompanying a minor/elderly for medical assistance, we ask that only the patient scheduled for the exam enter the office so that we can provide a safe environment by limiting the amount of people in our office at one time.
- We ask that you arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, are feeling unwell, or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 please call us at (520) 229-2010 to reschedule your appointment.
- Patient forms can be accessed online and can be accessed here.
- If you are in need of an appointment other than routine vision care (eyeglass/contact lens exam) we offer telemedicine visits with our doctors to address any medical ocular concerns.
- During this time we are dedicated to answering your questions and scheduling appointments, however, if we are unable to answer you immediately, we will respond within 24-48 hours. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and well.